"why do you like floral prints so much" because i’m not a person. secretly i’m just a mass of bees. trying to blend in with humans. unable to let go of my love of flowers
what even is the 50 shades movie gonna be just like a theatre full of 40 yr old women eating popcorn and gasping and clutching their chests throughout 2 hours of softcore porn???????? please no
WhEN yOuR OTP MAKES YOUr hEArt dO THE tinGLY TINgly
Everyone has their own love language. That’s one of the most important lessons I’ve ever learned.
Do you have that one OTP where you love them so fucking much, that you just can’t, in all kinds of form, ship them with any other character and it hurts your soul just thinking of either one being apart or with another character?
Please don’t tell me that we’re thinking the same thing
First of all; thank you so much for sticking with me! My blog is a mess, I know - somewhere in between a personal journal and fandom blog. I’ve been through so many different fandoms and a variety of personal issues and even more different pictures of coffee - and I’ve made the sweetest, loveliest friends here. This is my first giveaway of any kind, but I really wanted to do something to thank you all. :) so here goes!giveaway rules:
- this is to thank my followers, so must be following me
- no giveaway blogs
- reblogs and likes count, as many as you wish.
- this will run until july 25th, at noon
- winners will be chosen through a random generatorgiveaway prizes:
- 1st prize is a Starbucks eCard*, worth 15$ + 5 times help with French homework and Skype conversation/tutoring OR 1000 words fic with your prompt**
- 2nd prize is a Starbucks eCard*, worth 10$ + 2 times help with French homework and Skype conversation/tutoring OR 500 words fic with your prompt**
* or a physical card if you live in Canada/anywhere Canadian cards are redeemable; we can discuss the store too once the winner has been picked. :)
** as long as it’s from a fandom I know - and no porn!
disclaimer: it’s my first time organizing a giveaway - I don’t have enough money to ship a lot of things, but I want to do this no matter if this gets five notes or a hundred; it’s really just to thank you, so the prizes are really negotiable afterwards, including the nature of the tutoring and the store for the cards. ;)
three days left! and reiterating that if you’d like something other than Starbucks - I chose it here because they offer eCards, but we can definitely see about something else if you don’t like Starbucks or don’t live anywhere near one. :)
laaast reblog from me, I’ll pick the winners tomorrow at noon!
i am just very uncomfortable with the way i am perceived like there’s a disconnect between my actual identity and the identity ppl assume i have and it makes me uncomfortable and stressed out